Lose Belly Fat Easily
1. Drink Water- Water is a necessity for living but most people do not get nearly enough. When you feel thirsty, your body is already dehydrated. Water keeps your skin and organs healthy but, more importantly when trying to lose weight, it helps you to feel full and to flush toxins out of your body. Try to drink one ounce of water for every pound of your weight. It's probably more than you are used to drinking and if you are very overweight, you might not be able to drink that much. In any case, up your water consumption and do not drink any other beverages. Juices and sodas have too much sugar as does milk. Yes, milk has quite a large amount of sugar in it. Coffees and teas are okay, as long you do not add milk or sugar to sweeten it.
4. Exercise Daily- Aim to get in at least six workouts of a minimum of 20 minutes each week. To burn the most fat you will want to mix your workouts having one day of cardio, such as walking, running, biking, areobics, and one day of weight training. You will burn more calories with weight training and help add muscle to your body. Muscle takes up far less space than fat, so it is in your best interest to try gaining some muscle while dropping some fat. Some people have experienced just a one pound loss, on the scale, while dropping two clothing sizes. Don't put too much faith in the numbers on the scale. Pay attention to your measurements and how your clothes fit.
5. Ditch the Fruit- No, that is not a typo! Fruit is good for you but it also contains tons of sugar. When you are tyring to lose weight, particularly belly fat, you want to eat less than 20 grams of sugar a day. One large banana gives you 17 grams of sugar. So fill up on veggies which will give you all the vitamins that you need, without nearly as much sugar.
6. Eat More Protein- To keep your body feeling full eat lots of protein. Some experts suggest eating one gram per pound of your desired body weight. That's pretty high for most people, but getting at least 80 to 100 grams of protein a day is essential for building lean muscle and avoiding those afternoon and late evening pig outs. Try cooking with beans and tofu; you can find many great recipes online.
7. Find An Accountability Partner- Find someone to help keep you on track. It's best to find someone who is already at their desired weight and in good shape as they will hold you more accountable than someone who is also trying to lose weight. It's just too easy for you and your partner, if you are both on diets, to just skip a workout one day and eat a super sized fast food meal the next day. Someone who has already achieved success will inspire you to keep with it and not give in so easily. Plus they will give you a hard time when you screw up!
8. Use Kettle Bells- Kettle bells are an amazing way to burn fat in a fun workout. Instead of using a traditional weight, a kettle bell is a special weight that looks like an iron ball with a handle, sort of like a funny shaped handbag. Kettle bell training is gaining popularity because it gives you an amazing butt, burns belly fat and about 10 calories per minute.