1. Easy Hotel has very small rooms that are super cheap. It is a great place to sleep but not really a good room for those that like to relax for long periods in their rooms.
2. Travelodge has several hotels in London with clean rooms and private en-suite baths. Book early and you will likely find a great internet deal and get a real bargain on a clean and modern room with a big comfy king size bed.
3. Tune Hotels offer affordable rooms and these are among some of the nicer of the cheap places to stay in London. Great beds and good service are hallmarks of this hotel chain.
4. Britannia Gatwick Europa Hotel London is near the Gatwick airport and is rated highly by travelers who have stayed there. The accommodations are very reasonable. Rooms are modern and clean and well equipped and there is a pool and spa on the premises.
5. YHA London St Pancras is a hostel near the British Library and is affordable, clean, and has a good breakfast. Convenient to all sorts of transportation this hostel offers a great overnight accommodation and a good base from which to see the city. This is one of the more convenient cheap places to stay in London.
6. Ravna Gora Hotel London is very reasonably priced and offers rooms with shared toilets and baths. The main appeal of this property is its location in one of the trendier neighborhoods in the city at an affordable price.
7. Hillspring Lodge provides lodge or hostel type accommodations that are spotlessly clean and simply more than nice. There is a nice breakfast that is included in the room rate.
8. Elmwood Hotel offers small but clean and well-equipped rooms and is located conveniently near Kings Cross Station. There are not a lot of frills, but a clean bed at a good price and decent internet discounts make this hotel a decent choice.
9. London Waterloo Days Hotel offers a great location at an affordable price. All rooms have an en-suite bath and offer modern amenities like a coffee maker in the room.
10. 37 Collingham Place offers en-suite baths and free Wi-Fi. Also included are a nice television, a fridge and a microwave. The rates are beyond cheap and the location is awesome and the hotel is a great base camp for sightseeing.
Cheap places to stay in London can be even more of a bargain when one applies internet deals, vouchers and other bargains to the already low rates that are available from these great hotels, hostels and lodges.