Chicago has a lot to offer any family that decides to spend some time there. These unique restaurants are just one part of the fun that can be had by kids of all ages. Using internet deals and vouchers to save money at these fun places to eat in Chicago with kids is simply a great way to save some money and enjoy the city all at once.
Top 10 fun places to eat in Chicago with kids
By Dude88 Mar 8, 2012 Edited Dec 20, 2013 0 0
1. Leona’s Restaurant offers a fun Italian menu. It does children’s parties and is welcoming and inviting for families large or small.
2. 2 Toots Chain Whistle Grill delivers American fair like burgers and hotdogs to the kids on toy trains. Kids love trains and they love the fun friendly atmosphere as this is one of the most fun places to eat in Chicago with kids.
3. American Girl Place Café is a must for the dolls from this line of toys and their mommies to enjoy a tasty treat or a meal together. The restaurant even has an afternoon tea for proper young dollies and their mommies.
4. Ed Debevic’s is a 1950’s ear diner complete with wise cracking waitresses, good burgers and just plain fun. There is great rock and roll music playing and the waiters often put on performances. This is a do not miss place for the entire family. This is one place to remember to search the web for as vouchers and deals are often available,
5. Gino’s East of Chicago is a pizza joint that serves up that famous Chicago style deep dish pizza. It’s one of the things that have to be tried to be believed, it is just that good.
6. Margie’s Candies could not be more fun if they tried. The food is light and leaves plenty of room for the main attraction, desert. Margie’s is really an ice cream parlor and candy shop with to die for delicious hot fudge. This is really one of the best of the fun places to eat in Chicago with children.
7. Wishbone is a lot of fun from the crayons on the table to the artwork geared toward the kids; this is a fun place and is likely the best place to take kids to in the city. Great food and terrific prices make this place unbeatable.
8. ICream allows kids and their parent to create their own ice cream flavor from start to finish. There is hardly anyone who does not think this is one of the most fun places to eat in Chicago with kids. Part science experiment and all deliciousness, this place is sure to please the whole family.
9. ESPN Zone might be a chain, but the one in Chicago is as much fun as the rest of them, with its endless array of televisions and its huge game room this is always a hit for the family with active children
10. South Water Kitchen has a great kids’ menu. It also has coloring books, not just a menu with a few puzzles, not a blank tablecloth but real, fun, made for kids coloring books.