There are so many places to eat in Miami that it can be hard to choose one good restaurant for dinner. Good places to eat can also be reasonably priced or offer deals or coupons that can be found online for additional savings. Restaurants in Miami vary from ethnic to American and are found in all price ranges. Restaurants in Miami Beach are often geared toward tourists and will have many specials that they use to try to lure in customers. Here is a list of some of the best places to eat a nice meal in the Miami area:Credit: http://www.10best.com/destinations/florida/miami/little-havana/restaurants/versailles/
1. Versailles is the ultimate Cuban food experience in Miami. The food is delicious, the clientele is varied, and the atmosphere is upbeat. The menu seems endless.Credit: http://traveldk.com/miami/miami-beach-and-key-biscayne/dk/tap-tap
2. Tap Tap restaurant will transport you to Haiti with its colorful murals. The food is wonderful and portions are hearty. For those who have not experienced Haitian cuisine this place is a must. It is one of the more unique places to eat in Miami.Credit: http://www.10best.com/destinations/florida/miami/south-beach/restaurants/joes-stone-crab/
3. Joe’s Stone Crab is a Miami institution. The restaurant is always busy with locals and tourists alike. The food is fresh and delicious and the stone crab claws must be tasted at least once in a lifetime by everyone.Credit: http://www.gracenotesnyc.com/brunch/miami-news-cafe/
4. News Café offers breakfast 24 hours a day, seven days a week, an amazing desert selection, an oceanfront vibe, and reading materials in dozens of languages. This is a trendy and happening place that is awesome for people watching and generally more reasonably priced than other places on Ocean Drive.Credit: http://www.glamourgrannytravels.com/2011/09/
5. Tobacco Road is the place to go for great blues music a good, greasy the way it should be burger, and some of the legend that goes with the establishment’s past run-ins with the authorities. Fun and delicious, this is an old standby but it still remains one of the best places to eat in Miami.Credit: http://www.aboutmiami.co/2011/10/16/shortys-bbq-miami/
6. Shorty’s Bar-B-Q offers the best barbecue in all of South Florida. Very casual, you will be using paper towels off the roll for napkins, and very reasonable for generous portions, this is one place that everyone should visit. Check for ads, deals and coupons before going to any of these Miami area restaurants, savings and a good meal together are simply priceless.Credit: http://miami.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2011/03/31/hottest-south-florida-restaurants/
7. Zuma is a contemporary Japanese restaurant that is really quite expensive and absolutely worth every penny. The food is sublime, the memories will be forever and it is definitely one of those experiences that everyone should have once in a lifetime.Credit: http://gomiami.about.com/od/budgetdiningandnightlife/tp/BestCheapRestaurantsMiami.htm
8. Scotty’s Landing is a great place for a fish sandwich and a cold drink. They have fine American fare and seafood at very affordable prices.Credit: http://gomiami.about.com/od/budgetdiningandnightlife/tp/BestCheapRestaurantsMiami.htm
9. Daily Bread is a restaurant and a Middle Eastern Market all in one spot. Falafel is delicious here, as is nearly every other dish they offer. Grab a lunch platter and walk the aisles of the market looking for a unique gift item, the ambience may be different here, but it is delicious and fun.
10. Wet Willies is a hip and happening and inexpensive place to grab some good food in Miami Beach. Burgers and fries are delicious and their frozen drinks are fun, fruity and so very tasty.
Places to eat in Miami range from those that are once in a life time treats to those that are inexpensive and yet absolutely delicious; using savings coupons and offers from the internet helps to keep dining out, even in Miami, more affordable.