Halloween Costumes for Dogs
Halloween isn't nearly as fun if you don't dress your pooch up in something cute! Halloween gives us crazy dog owners the perfect chance to show them off - whether we choose to make them pooch pirates or doggie devils, we need to make our puppies look as cute as possible.
Here are the top 5 Halloween costumes for dogs in 2012:
5) The Puppy Police Dog - You're under arrest! This Police dog pet costume includes a blue shirt, a matching police hat, and a belt with police accessories. It's super-cute and it only costs $9. The large fits pets up to 20-inch chest and 22-inch neck to tail. I think it would be good for a medium to large sized dog such as a golden retriever.
4) Salem the Witch Dog - This is a ridiculousy cute costume - Small fits 10" to 14" neck for breeds such as Pugs, Beagles, etc. Sells for about $40.
3) The Barking Bat-Man - (Available on Amazon for $15) - Superhero fans take notice! This comes with an attached black cape and a black mask included with ties for securing it under the jaw.
2) The Doggie Dinosaur - This one is made by Animal Planet - "a plated prehistoric pet. Stegosaurus costume includes foam headpiece and padded green jumpsuit with attached spinal plates and tail." Very, very cute and prehistoric!
1) The Chubby Cheerleader (Available on Amazon for $13.99) - Of course these suggestions are based on my opinion, but can you honestly tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen? This comes in an XL size which fits pets up to 24-inch waist and 28-inch neck to tail. Good for Cockapoo's, Jack Russell Terriers, Beagles, etc.
Other cute costume ideas for your puppy includes: The hotdog (for hot dogs!), Superman, Star Wars costumes like Yoda, Bumblebees, etc.
Have a fun and safe halloween with your cutely dressed pooch!