The snow is beginning to melt, the weather begins to warm and the trees start to bloom. Spring has indeed sprung! Unfortunately, with all the glorious warmer weather comes wet, muddy, slushy ground. Gone are the days of having to wear heavy, ugly boots to keep your feet dry. Rain boots are no longer merely for dry feet, they can be as fashionable as your favorite pair of heels and as comfortable as your fuzzy weekend slippers. Here are the top five fashionable and functional ra
1. Hunter Original Tall Welly Gloss: If classic and comfortable is your style, this is the rain boot for you! They have great traction and an adjustable calf strap for a better fit to prevent blisters. They come available in several colors to go with any outfit. The lining is comfortable and smooth, just beware that it doesn't get wet as it takes at least a day to dry.
2. Burberry Check Rain Boot: If you're more on the preppy and sophisticated side of fashion, the Burberry rain boot offers a classic preppy look and comfortable wear. The style is timeless, and the price shows it. Still the great quality of these boots make it a worthy investment.
3. Sperry Top-Sider Pelican Boot: Take a walk on the wild side with these fun and colorful rain boots. Slightly cheaper than the hunter boots they offer the same handy adjustable calf strap, but a little less cushioning.
4. Nomad Women's Yippy Rain Boot: For a cool cowboy-esque style and tons of eclectic patterns to choose from the Nomad Yippy Rain Boot is a great choice. These boots do not offer much insulation so warm fluffy socks are recommended on cool days. One great plus is the liner is removable, so it makes for easy washing and quick drying.
5. Däv Women's Moto Tall Rain Boot: If you're looking for functional yet awesome, bada** looking rain boot then you've found it. This boot comes with a sleek look, a slight heel and a whole lotta attitude. It has an adjustable calf strap for a great fit and a springy textured sole for comfort and traction to prevent slips and falls.