Some people say the economic crisis is over, others believe it is going toward its end and very soon the situation will be bright and sunny. Maybe few countries showed some positive economic growth and decreased a little the unemployment rates. That doesn't mean though the crisis is over. At lots of places they are still laying off hundreds of people every day, others hate their work, but are scared to look for something new, because of the whole bad situation. OK, the world is slowly going down, but this doesn't mean we should stop living. We must enjoy life, be with the ones that make us happy, do the things that make us happy and smile! So everybody: think of what is your most delightful hobby and best entertainment? One of my sweet little things is shopping ( just like it is for 99% of the women)! So in this time when everybody is screaming: "SAVE, SAVE, SAVE" we should start shopping smart or in other words "trendy and affordable". The idea is to tell you which are my most favorite 5 places online to shop nice and cheap stuff. Let the classifying start now:
- My absolute number one is the DH Styles Clothing Boutique. That is the store for sexy and affordable top apparel. In terms of dresses and tops you won't be able to find better designs, colors and prices anywhere. Every day they add new hot offers. If you are a first time customer you will get $5 off your order. Shipping is free on orders for more than $99. They send VIP coupons almost daily. They even ship internationally - lots of my girlfriends in Europe shop Dh styles if not weekly, at least once a month. OK, enough about dhstyles.com - check them out to make sure I am saying the truth - lets jump to number 2;
- Charlotte Russe fashion boutique - I love that store for two things: cheap prices and accessories. Its been a while since I am in the States (almost two years) and I've seen lot's of stores already and seriously - there is no better place for nice accessories, except for maybe Aldo, but they are expensive. Charlotte also have great clothing and footwear collection - they offer only trendy items at affordable prices. Their online store is very well organized - you can shop by event, by trend or whole outfits. And they have all kind of different promotions, like right now they are running: "buy any 3 tops and get free shipping". I am telling you - great place, great offers, great prices.
- Pacific Sunwear Girls & Guys clothing boutique - there are three words for that store: affordable-brand-casual. Yes, if you need trendy shorts, hoodies, tees, lounge pants or any other casual apparel by famous brands like Roxy, Billabong, Hurley, O'Neill, Volcom - that's your place. If I have to be honest the new arrivals are usually not that cheap, but if you look more closely for the "deal of the day" or any items on sale you'll get the jackpot!
- ESPRIT US outlet e-boutique - I don't know how popular is that particular brand in the USA, but let me tell you: in Europe ESRPIT is THE SH*T and is expensive too. When I was there for my summer vacation I checked out their store in one of the malls and seriously couldn't afford even single item. But that's not the case if you live in USA, have internet and can visit ESPRIT US OUTLET online - I am not going to tell you more - if you haven't looked it by now, just go and see what I am talking about.
- New York and Company online boutique - that is my number one store for trendy and affordable working apparel. They have great stuff for the office ladies - very stylish and elegant and you won't spend a fortune. Especially if you avail of one of their specials they are running all the time. And not only that - NY & Company also have beautiful accessories, nice loungewear and sexy dressy tunics. If by any chance you need petite or tall sizes - they offer those too.
So do you want to share: which are your favorite trendy and affordable online boutiques???