Travelers visiting India will want to make sure to see the top ten places to visit in India as they are among the most beautiful, interesting, or important places for one to take in on a trip to this breathtaking and diverse nation. The ten best places to visit in India are:Credit: http://archaeology.about.com/od/india/ig/India-s-Archaeology/Hampi-Ruins--India.--2E.htm
1. Hampi is a World Heritage Site with magnificent ruins that stand today as a testament to a past civilization that was full of grandeur and had a vibrant history that seems to simply grab visitors and pull them into an ancient world.Credit: http://www.india-tour.net/north-india/golden-triangle-ranthambore-overview.html
2. Ranthambore is a national park and tiger preserve. It offers beautiful scenery, luxurious accommodations, and a chance to see tigers and other wildlife in their natural habitat.Credit: http://traveling-piont.blogspot.com/2011/02/goa-india-beautiful-beaches.html
3. Goa with its amazing cuisine and some of the finest beaches in the world, is another of the top ten places to visit in India. With hotels and resorts in every price range and a laid back and vacation-like atmosphere, this is a relaxing and naturally beautiful place.Credit: http://www.sacred-destinations.com/india/varanasi
4. Varansi is one of the oldest cities in the world and is considered a holy city in India. It is located on the banks of the Ganges River and is a beautiful and mystical place. A special sight is the scene during the evening prayer time when the religious in India gather on the banks of the river to pray with the backdrop of some of the most beautiful temples in the world behind them.
5. Delhi is a blend of both the modern and the classical. Old and new meet in almost every corner of this metropolis. History, beautiful vistas, markets, and many tourist spots abound in Delhi which is most definitely one of the ten best places to visit in India.Credit: http://www.openmint.net/kerala-tourism
6. Kerala is an area of natural beauty. There are huge tea plantations, beautiful lakes and lush green hills. A houseboat ride, a lovely resort, or beautiful hotels are all available in this region.Credit: http://www.bugbog.com/gallery/galleryindia/jaipur-rajasthan.html
7. Jaipur is a beautiful city with several museums, palaces and other places well worth exploring for a few days. The area is famous for traditional Indian jewelry and beautiful textiles.Credit: http://www.come2india.org/udaipur.html
8. Udaipur is among the ten best places to visit in India because of the beautiful lakes, breathtaking palaces, and an interesting combination of the oldest and newest of Indian society. There are wonderful people in this area who are warm and welcoming with an exuberant culture.Credit: http://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/9439.html
9. Khajuraho is renowned for its erotic sculptures, its history, and its beautiful temples built between 950 and 1050 AD. This is a place with a reverence for its God, love and passion.Credit: http://itsforuser.blogspot.com/2011/11/taj-mahal.html
10. The Taj Mahal tends to be on every list of things to visit in India. It is often the first site that pops into a tourist’s mind. Because this beautiful piece of architecture is a monument to an eternal love, there is a sense of romance and wonder when one sees the structure for the first time. Wandering around this site brings to life that love and inspires a sense of awe and wonder.
While these are the ten best places to visit in India, one should absolutely explore these areas and many more and really get to know this wonderful, diverse and interesting country and by all means one should try to find online vouchers and deals that can make travel in India to visit all of these wonderful places more affordable.