1) Cancun: The entrance to the Yucatan Peninsula and the Caribbean, Cancun is a destination that will allow you to be pampered around familiar business names. Great nightlife and great beaches. It is comprised of fourteen miles of pristine white beaches and is home to Mayan archaeological wonders, turquoise seas, a bountiful underwater world, and world-class vacation amenities. Mayan temples and ritual sites are everywhere, some smothered by lush jungle, others easily accessible. Many great tourist attractions.
2) Los Cabos: Cabo San Lucas is located on the tip of the Baja California Peninsula. It offers great scenery, nice beaches, amazing weather, a great nightlife, abundant shopping, and more! It boasts a large marina and bay area where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Visitors will also enjoy the view of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, a range just north of the Los Cabos region. There are a ton of fun activities for you to do while you are vacationing in Cabo San Lucas. Deep Sea fishing and swimming with the dolphins are some very popular activities that the area has. If you want to enjoy the beauty of the area, a variety of places offer cruises such as a romantic cruise with that special somebody and a dinner cruise that the whole family can enjoy.
3) Cozumel: A Caribbean island just off the Yucatan Peninsula in southeastern Mexico. It boasts great beaches. Most visitors travel to Cozumel to dive and see its wonderful underwater life. There are quite a few beach clubs that offer snorkeling, however the main attractions are the reefs offshore where you explore vast underwater beauty and wildlife. The scuba diving and deep sea diving experiences will leave you in awe of the amazing beauty the water has to offer.
4) Isla Mujeres: The Isla Mujeres is located due east off the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. This tiny island is a true getaway for those that want a little more seclusion. Hammocks, sun, and drinks allow for possibly the most relaxing time in all of Mexico. The island is a great place to sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty of the island and its amazing views.
5) Mazatlan: A city in Sinaloa state, Mexico that is known for its fine beaches. Mazatlan is also known as the “Pearl of the Pacific,” and is Mexico’s largest commercial port. There are many family oriented activities, as well as great places to visit around the city, such as the Aquarium as well as Mazatlan’s gorgeous beaches. Mazatlan also has a great night life and the beaches get packed during American Spring Break.
6) Acapulco: The original Mexican resort city. It offers a great deal to any visitors including its beautiful bay, which is one of the best in the world; the calm waters of its beaches; and the great amenities offered by its well established hotel industry. Fishing is great here, especially for sailfish. Snorkeling and scuba diving are also awesome in Acapulco.
7) Puerto Vallarta: Located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, where the states of Jalisco and Nayarit meet, at the heart of Banderas Bay. Puerto Vallarta has beautiful beaches, lush jungles and sparkling waterfalls that offer many opportunities for the adventurous. It is also a great destination if you would like to sit back and relax.