From what I have seen and heard, demodex mites are very tough enemies. They only come out at night and they propagate easily. Pretty tough, don't you think? This is why it is only right to look for treatment for demodex mites before they invade your face. In this article, you will learn:
- A background of the demodex mites
- 4 ways to remove them
Demodex mites are cause extreme itches and several skin problems. To help you with the mites problem, I am giving you techniques to safely get rid of them.
Demodex mites are microscopic creatures that live in areas rich in oils and hormones. These areas are include the forehead, nose, chin, cheeks, eyebrows, eyelashes, and scalp. These mites usually suck the nutrients out of this area until they are reduced to a pulp. They live in the hair follicles and come out during the night. So wonder no more if your face itches during that time. What they do on that particular time is go to the surface of your skin and breed. After that, they go inside your pores and lay their eggs. Along with their eggs are the facial bacteria they acquired from the surface of your skin. Unluckily, you cannot just remove the eggs with pesticides as they are covered with a strong membrane that makes them unaffected. When these eggs hatch, the cycle starts again and more generation of mites is bred. When they are old, they die and liquefy inside your skin. Now, that's icky!
You can get many skin problems from these mites. You can acquire rosacea, acne, cyst, ocular rosacea, whiteheads, blackheads, and other skin problems. To avoid headaches from these recurring skin dilemmas, get rid of your mites by doing the following:
- Wash your face and use natural oils such as virgin coconut oil, tea tree oil, and sea buckthorn oil. You can also make use of zinc and sulfur creams and Ivermectin. Make sure that you apply these remedies at night since they are most active during this time.
- Do not sleep without washing your face with your beauty products.
- Why not try intense pulse light as your treatment. The mites are sensitive to light so it is one effective way of dealing with them.
- Tea tree oil soap and creams can be used to cleanse the body and the face. Apply the cream twice daily or as prescribed by your doctor. Lathering with a tea tree oil shampoo everyday is effective for soothing the itchy scalp as well.
- Change your pillowcase everyday and your bed and bath linens often. Wash everything you have with perfume and dye free detergent. Also add 10 drops of tea tree oil to your laundry.
- Remember to use your anti-demodex mites products without fail to control the mites infestation.
- Avoid your rosacea triggers ad consume multivitamins to boost your overall health.
Treatment for demodex mites may not be the same for everyone so be sure to consult your doctor. If you need more information about rosacea, demodex mites, and treatment for demodex mites, you search the internet for sites that specialize in these topics. Feel free to share this article to your friends who need this kind of help. Good luck!