Ladies, here are twelve steps you can follow that might help you through the ups and downs of your transition. Remember you're not alone, there are many who have gone before you and many that will follow. We are all connected in our struggle.
1. We admitted to ourselves that we are transsexual and that our lives have become extraordinary.
2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could guide us towards our proper feminine experience.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God/Goddess/Flying Spaghetti Monster, as we understood her/him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our wardrobe and of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God/Goddess/Flying Spaghetti Monster, to another human, and most importantly, to ourselves the exact nature of our inner-woman.
6. Were entirely ready to have Goddess/God/Flying Spaghetti Monster remove the chains of our male identity and awaken the beauty within.
8. Made a mental list of all those who have been negatively impacted by our Gender Dysphoria and be willing to make amends and show respect to those in our past, present and future.
9. Came to understand that the worst will not happen if we go out in public, it is a fear born of our imagination and is our own creation.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscience contact with Goddess/Flying Spaghetti Monster/God, as we understood her/him, praying only for her/him to assist us in realizing their presence and essence in our lives.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening, as the result of thee steps, we strive to carry this Transsexual reality to others in a spirit of poise, pride, honesty and self acceptance.