Unsecured personal loans can be found in a number of places, so you will have some options, even if you have poor credit. Don't be afraid to do a little searching online either, you just may save some money through reduced interest rates. You should be aware that there are some companies out there, both local and online, that will try to take advantage of you. Don't fall prey to one of the scam artists. Unsecured personal loans can come in handy to pay off bills or buy something new for yourself. Here's where to find them, and some other things you may want to consider when you are in the market for unsecured personal loans.
You can find unsecured personal loans in a number of places. You will find no shortage of lenders trying to sign you up. Here's where you can consider looking.
1. Local lenders: You can get unsecured personal loans through local lenders. You'll find that if you maintain a good business relationship with a lender, they will take care of you. See what the bank can do for you, you just may be surprised.
2. Online: Many are still uncertain of the online banking industry for various reasons. Those willing to try something new are likely to find better interest rates and increased convenience when borrowing money online, from the comfort of home.
3. Peer to peer lending: There are many online peer to peer lending sites where you can get unsecured personal loans. You will need to submit your credit history and some other information, just like you would with a bank. Peer to peer lending has taken off in recent years.
Poor Credit Options:
Those with a bad credit score will have more trouble finding unsecured personal loans. Remember, this is essentially borrowing money with only a signature. Those with a poor credit history will still have some options out there, so you may want to consider some of these sources.
1. Peer to peer: I mentioned this earlier, and it's a great place for those in need to get bad credit unsecured personal loans.
2. Payday advance: You can get unsecured personal loans through these lenders, but they are only short term options. If you just need to borrow money for a very short time, it may be worth looking into.
3. Credit card advance: This is basically the same thing as unsecured personal loans, so they are an option for those with bad credit. You will typically pay a high interest rate, but the convenience may be worth it.
4. Family or friends. Unsecured personal loans can be found from family and friends for those with bad credit. You should use caution before you use this option, so you don't put a strain on the relationship.
As you can see, there are some things to consider when you are looking into unsecured personal loans, even if you have bad credit. Those willing to put a little time and effort into their search will reap the rewards.