For folks who are being treated for high blood pressure, home monitoring brings the advantage of giving your doctor a more clear image of the patient's blood pressure so the correct dosage of medicine can be prescribed.
Seniors and folks who live alone will likely want to use an automated upper arm blood pressure monitor that's easily read and simple to use, even by only one person. The Omron HEM-780 blood pressure monitor is high tech and straightforward to use, with patented Intellisense technology that inflates the ComFit Cuff to precisely the right pressure each time.
This blood pressure monitor is totally automated; all you've got to do is slip the ComFit Cuff over your arm and follow directions. When you press the Start button, the ComFit Cuff will mechanically inflate to the ideal pressure and your heart rate and blood pressure will appear on the giant, easily read LCD screen.
The HEM-780 automated blood pressure monitor is so handy to use that you can take readings morning and night to make an accurate record of your average blood pressure.
Click the Picture for more Info
Features of the Omron HEM-780 blood pressure monitor :
- Fully automatic and straightforward to use
- Massive digital screen for straightforward reading
- Displays both blood pressure and heart rate
- Cuff fits arms 9-17 inches in diameter
- ComFit Cuff immediately inflates and lets down
- Intellisense technology senses the precise pressure that's perfect for you
- Memory recalls up to two hundred readings
- Spots unsteady heartbeat and morning hypertension
- Records readings for two users with further guest mode
- Includes four AA batteries and AC adapter
- FDA approved
- Guaranty : five years
- Retail price : $129.99
- Amazon price : $59.99
Before checking your blood pressure, it is a good idea to quit smoking, eating and exercising for a minimum of 30 mins before checking your blood pressure. Remove any tight clothing from your arm and sit with your feet flat on the floor. Slip the ComFit Cuff over your arm and press start when prepared. The HEM-780 automated higher arm blood pressure monitor will do the rest.
Accurate measurement of your blood pressure is a vital step in the search for a more fit way of life.
Click to See it on Amazon.