I Need Money Now! Can I Sell My Used Cell Phone?
What Can I Sell Through uSell.com?
As stated above you can sell the following items and get top dollar for your used:
- Cell Phones
- MP3 Players
- Digital Cameras
- Game Consoles
How Does Selling My Used Electronics To uSell Benefit Me?
uSell says it pulls prices from various electronics buying companies who specialize in purchasing, refurbishing, and reselling cell phones and other personal electronic devices. uSell itself does not buy your used electronics, it finds you the company that will give you the best dollar for your used personal electronics item. So if you need quick cash in a hurry, selling your used personal electronics through uSell could be a lifesaver depending on how much emergency cash you need and how quickly you need it.
What Make uSell.com Different?
uSell.com offers it's buyers a 100% Max Cash Guarantee which means if you find a better deal for your used personal electronics, then uSell.com will pay you the difference. This one service makes uSell different from other personal electronics recyclers and buyers of personal electronics scraps.
How Do I Use uSell.com?
- Type in the model and brand of your personal electronics device. You will be asked a series of questions about the condition of the used item as well as the accessories you will be sending along with it. Here is where you are as specific as possible.
- After you enter the information, then press "Find Matching Offers."
- Once the list of buyers display, you can press the "See Details" button to look at the business' rating.
- Choose your best offer
- You will then be redirected to the buyer's website where you will finish your buying and selling transaction directly with the buyer.
- The buyer will send you a prepaid shipping label
- You send in your used electronics item and anything accessories you promised to send in
- The Seller will tell you how long you have to mail back the item. Make sure you mail it back within that time period in order to get the price promised by the seller.
- You will also be able to specify your method of payment.
Benefits of Recycling Your Used Electronics
The EPA states that these used electronics items would become waste material. By recycling these used items, there are many benefits that you can realize including but not limited to:
- Job creation in the manufacturing sector
- Reduction of pollution
- Saves energy
- Decreases emissions of greenhouse gases that many think contributes to climate change
- Saves natural resources like water, timer and precious gems, metals and minerals