Valentine's day can be a wonderful time between a man and a woman. At the same time it can be really stressful as well. What is it that you should get her to make the day special and perfect? What is that perfect gift idea that will make her heart go pitter patter? The good news is that there are lots of great Valentine's day gift ideas for her and choosing the right one only needs for you to consider what she might like.
Common Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Her
There are several gifts that are rather traditional Valentine's day gifts. Before you rush right out you will want to make sure that you are choosing one that she will really like. Some women like the traditional gifts more than others.
- Flowers. There are lots of different flowers to choose from. Red roses are most common, but there are a million different options. You can choose carnations, lilies, or other lovely flowers. If she has a favorite then you should definitely choose those first. If not then pick out an option that meets your budget, offers her something she will like, and is visual appealing. You can find out more by reading Valentine's Day Flowers.
- Treats or Chocolates. Another really common option for Valentine's day gift idea for her is some sort of treat or chocolates. This may seem like a good idea, but you want to make sure that she isn't dieting, concerned with her weight, or in some other way trying to avoid such treats.
- Jewelry. You can definitely choose to give her jewelry. This is often a great Valentine's day gift idea for her. You can choose between rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. You can go with something nice or something really nice. However, if you are buying jewelry you should find the best that you can afford.
- Stuffed Animals. Stuffed animals are very common as Valentine's day gift ideas for her. This is a great place to go if your you think your woman would be interested. Some women love romantic stuffed animals and others really struggle to get warm cozy feelings for stuffed animals.
- Gift Baskets or Boxes. There are a huge number different types of gift baskets or boxes. You can choose from a wide variety of options. Figure out what you want to offer. If you are wanting to give a great gift basket, but don't have the money then you can make your own. Consider the basket or box that you start with. Find something that will be easy to use later. Then build from there putting a variety of her favorite things in it.
Less Common Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Her
These Valentine's day gift ideas for her are a little less traditional, but they are still often given as gifts. You can give these gifts and in most cases it will definitely make her heart go pitter patter.
- Romantic Dinner. Romance is what Valentine's day is all about (at least in today's society). You will want to make sure that you think it out. You can choose to cook dinner yourself (very romantic) or you can choose to take her out. However, you want to make sure that you put a little extra thought into it. Make reservations so you know you can get in and choose a place you know that she will like.
- Massage. You can give a massage and it can be a great Valentine's day gift idea for her. Lighting candles, adding flower petals, and choosing some relaxing music. A great massage oil is also a great idea. Either choose one at the store or choose to make your own.
- Spa Treatment. You can make an easier choice if the massage is too much for you and choose to give a gift card to a local spa. By choosing one with lots of options you allow her a choice. Make sure that you are buying a gift card large enough for her to get one or more treatments, so she doesn't have to spend any money to use the gift card.
- Aromatherapy or Candles. Many women really love aromatherapy products or candles. You can choose to make or buy a romantic gift basket with such items or pick out a few things individually. You can also buy bath products that fall into this category. Pick her out some items she enjoys such as body wash, bubble bath, bath salts, and so on.
- Lingerie. When looking for Valentine's day gift ideas for her one needs to tread lightly on the idea of choosing lingerie. While many women like lingerie it is often seen as a gift for the man who will like seeing her in it even more than she will like wearing it. Before choosing this option you should consider the woman and make sure that she would really like to receive this as a gift. Then you should make sure that you are picking out something that is likely to fit her tastes and not just hers. Finally, make sure that this isn't the only gift that you are getting her. If you simply buy her lingerie you may find that she is disappointed by the choice.
Even Less Common Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Her
If you are looking for something unique you may need to travel a little farther from the traditional gifts than these, there are still lots of things to choose from.
- Music. You can give a mixed tape of her favorite music, a CD, or even a gift card for some new MP3's. The choice is yours and you can make it as personalized or as easy as you want.
- Hobbies. Choosing gifts from her hobbies might be a little harder than a lot of the other Valentine's day gift ideas for her, but your time and effort will be worth it. Consider the things that she enjoys doing and then what she would want to make those hobbies even more exciting. Maybe it is new sports gear, maybe something for the two of you to do together, or maybe she would love a shopping trip to the local craft store. Consider the things she enjoys doing and you will find a wealth of great ideas.
- Handbags. For the woman who loves her handbags this could very well be a great gift. This works best if she has been eying a particular bag and making it pretty clear because you will be sure to get one that she really loves.
- Trip. While a trip may or may not be considered pretty traditional, it sure can be fun. You don't have to have a lot of money or go far for it to be fun and exciting either. Plan a weekend away or even a day trip if that is all that time and or money will allow you to take.
- Personalized Items. There are lots of personalized items that can also make great gifts. Consider getting jewelry engraved, buying personalized stationary, or even towels with her initials on them. Think about what she has and what she would like before making the decision.
There are tons of different Valentine's day gift ideas for her. Take a few moments to think about the things that she will like and enjoy. After all, when it comes to Valentine's day you will hit a home run with a little planning rather than a quick last minute decision.