- 1/2 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb tuna steak, cut up into chunks (or canned tuna)
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
In a food processor blend up the onion, garlic, cilantro, and soy sauce until all the herbs are well mixed together. Remove the herbs into a mixing bowl and set aside.
Next blend the tuna up in your food processor until it is nicely ground up. Don't allow it to turn it into a paste!
Remove the tuna from the processor and place it into the bowl full of your herbs you ground up.
Add the wasabi to the bowl with the tuna and herbs then mix together well with your hands.
Divide the mixture into four patties and place on a plate and allow the patties to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Pre heat a non stick frying pan between medium and high temperature, place a little bit of olive oil on the pan then cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.