There really are many ways to recycle Christmas cards, so the holiday items never have to go to waste. There are things you can do with them around the house, and ways to donate them to a worthy cause. It's really up to you. If you want to recycle Christmas cards, you will have plenty of options.
1. Artwork: You can recycle Christmas cards by getting a small picture frame, and making a nice holiday photo. You can place it on a shelf during the holiday season, to add festive appeal. You'll find that some will work year round. This is a great way to recycle Christmas cards.
2. Donate them: For many, this is the best way to donate Christmas cards. St. Jude's will recycle Christmas cards for you. If you would like to make a donation, you can contact them at 877-977-7572.
3. Ornaments: You can recycle Christmas cards into holiday ornaments to hand on the tree. You can cut them into a simple shape and add a tree hook. Feel free to get really creative with this one, the sky is the limit. This really is a fun way to recycle Christmas cards this holiday season.
4. Gift tags: You can recycle Christmas cards by making them into gift tags. You'll find that you will get several tags out of each one.
5. Post cards: You can recycle Christmas cards by cutting them in half, so there is no fold, and using as a post card. Make sure there is no writing on the back before you use this method.
6. Bookmarks: You can recycle Christmas cards by making them into book marks. When you reuse the holiday greetings this way, they are put to good use.
7. Scrap books: You can recycle Christmas cards by making a cool holiday scrap books with them. This way, you'll be able to make the memories last even longer.
8. Coasters: You can recycle Christmas cards by gluing them to anything round to make a holiday coaster. Be sure to protect your holiday coaster by shellac, or some other form.
9. Holiday Collage: Save your holiday greetings for year, and you'll be able to make a photo collage with them. This will be cool way to decorate for the holidays.
10. Crafts: There are tons of crafty things you can do, so see what else you can come up with.
As you can see, there are several ways to recycle Christmas cards. If you put your mind to it, you'll be able to come up with many more ways to reuse these greetings for many holidays to come.