Writing wedding card messages can be one of the easiest or one of the most frightening tasks. Where did all the words disappear? Why nothing amazing is coming up in your mind? The stress of wanting to write something very unique and special for the people you care about can be something which fully paralyzes you.
This article will try to help you in coming up with your wedding card message by giving you many ideas which you can play with, combine or sort as you like.
So here are a bunch of ideas for you:
- May everything age and pass with time, but your love to live on forever
- May the coming years of your life fill you with much love and happiness
- May you have a long and loving life in each others’ embrace
- May joy and happiness fill every moment of your lives
- Congratulations on finding your one soul mate in this big world! Cherish each other!
- Congratulations to the beginning of your lovely small family
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness
- Congratulations and the warmest wishes from my heart
- Wishing you a wonderful journey in life holding hands together
- May your marriage be blessed by God and filled with joy and happiness
- Congratulations! A completely new life full of excitement awaits you!
- Wishing you to grow into a large and happy family full of joy and laughter
- Congratulations! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!
- May you be as happy each day of your life as you are today
- Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow and forever
- Congratulations to both of you! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness
- Best wishes on your special day
- Wishing you a long and very happy future together
- May you always stay best friends
- May your dreams for two come true from the moment that you say “I do”
- Wishing you the best of luck in your marriage
- The two of you are made for each other! I wish you much happiness
- The best wishes to both of you on your happy life together
Depending on the couple, you can also choose to write something funny. This is more of a brave step because either it works really well or will get you some frowns. A few examples of these can be:
- Here is to limiting your options!
- Marriage is about driving each other crazy; old people just prefer to drive slower
- Here is to your vocal cords! Their life just got a lot worse!
Making fun is always a healthy thing to do, but it would also extra special if you can find a way to give both a sincere loving message as well as a funny twist. This way, nobody can be mad at you for your joke because you have expressed your love and warm wishes.