With ten simple steps you can help your weight loss along the way by maximizing your metabolism.
Here is some advice that provides a good base for faster weight loss. If you do it right, you will also burn more calories "free", for example, when you sleep.
1. Strength Training: The key to a high metabolism is spelled muscle. Your daily calorie consumption is closely linked to how much muscle you have. They burn calories, even while you sleep.
2. Kick off the fitness: When you train the heart produces enzymes that break down fat and causes the body to use it as an energy source. To fat to be burned as energy required oxygen. People with high cardiovascular capacity is very easy to burn fat, because their muscle cells have much oxygen.
3. Intervals do the job: Break routines and give your body a little shock. Studies show that people who do interval training to their normal endurance training twice a week, going down twice as much weight as those who "only" run on the cardio. Rush 30 seconds every five minutes while running. It will produce results!
4. Reduce moderate on calories: When you eat too little it puts your body into survival mode - it thinks you are starving. Do not suddenly reduce your calorie intake drastically. Research shows that women who eat fewer than 1200 kcal per day reduces its burning by as much as 45 percent.
5. Eat breakfast: Burning slows down when you sleep and will not be running properly again until you eat. You skip breakfast, it means that it can go about 18 hours since your last meal. Not good! So even if you are not hungry in the morning, try to eat as soon as possible.
6. Portion out your meals: Do you get hungry between meals? Give your burning a ride and split your meals into five or six smaller meals instead of three large. Eat every three to four hours. If it does not suit you, go back to three meals a day but make them smaller and add a snack in the morning and one in the afternoon.
7. Sleep: Sleep deprivation can affect both metabolism and increase hunger. When you sleep too little, you may feel hungry even though you actually have eaten enough. This is due to lack of sleep affects the secretion of cortisol, a hormone that regulates appetite.
8. Drink water: German researchers have discovered that drinking water can increase the speed your burn calories. Water also reduces bloating and makes you feel fuller.
9. Skip the alcohol: To have a drink before dinner gets people to eat around 200 calories extra, several studies show. Drinking alcohol during the meal is not good either. The alcohol is what your body first, which means that the calories from the food risk to be stored as fat.
10. Opt for milk instead: Those who consume dairy products with low-fat, three to four times a day lose more weight than those who skip the milk, cheese and yogurt. The reason is that calcium, together with other substances in dairy products, speeds up metabolism.