Have you been in a situation where you sat on a chair with a pen in one hand and a paper on the other, and can't really think of what to write in a birthday card no matter how hard you try? If you can't think of what to write in a birthday card that will make a good impression in personalized greeting cards or birthday postcards, then you are in the right place! That is because of course, you wouldn't want to write the very common messages.
What to Write in a Birthday Card â€“ Why Make it a Big Deal
When thinking of what to write in a birthday card â€“ be it a humorous message, inspiring message or advice, or a romantic message â€“ you can always come up with what to write in a birthday card which can truly make a good and lasting impression.
We all know that birthdays are among the perfect opportunities to show admiration to the people who have a special place in our heart as well as to remember how amazing these people are for making your life almost perfect. Therefore, you have to make sure that when you think of what to write in a birthday card, birthday postcards, or personalized greeting cards, your message ought to be very special and impressive.
Warm and personal messages â€“ something that genuinely came from the heart â€“ is more treasured than a gift that was handed over. When thinking of what to write in a birthday card, you might as well consider making personalized greeting cards for a completely fantastic gift that no one can outshine. The saying, "It is the thought that counts" holds true when in a quest of what to write in a birthday card, so if you happen to be in this situation, spend some time pondering on what can really touch the recipient's heart.
What to Write in a Birthday Card â€“ Romantic Messages
Incorporating sweet messages when you think of what to write in a birthday card for your better half is very ideal. Sweet or romantic messages are very specific as they are not appropriate for friends, colleagues, or family members. Thinking of what to write in a birthday card or personalized greeting cards for your spouse or partner might be much easier for you because this is where you can freely express your feelings to your better half; there is no hesitation whatsoever.
Here are some sweet ideas on what to write in a birthday card. These are a combination of flirty, romantic, and funny and sweet messages.
* "I Love You" are 3 most excellent words that I will always use to keep myself alive."
* "I do not know what it will take to make you understand how deeply I appreciate you. You have made me realize the true meaning of loving someone, and having you is just one of the very few things that have ever happened to me."
* "I just lost my memory and forget my home. Can you take me to your home? Happy birthday [terms of endearment or your significant other's name]."
* "If flowers are dreams that last long, I would pick the most beautiful bunch to please you!"
* "I talked my way into your life, now you talk all day and I just listen."
* "The man of your dreams was handsome, patient, loving, and caring. You will have to make do with me as you can't marry four men."
What to Write in a Birthday Card â€“ Funny Messages
When thinking of what to write in a birthday card for a close family member or friend, think about including humorous messages that will surely make them laugh. In the event that the person is celebrating a milestone birthday (i.e. 40th or 50th birthday), what to write in a birthday card or birthday postcards can be the funny episodes or recollections that took place several years ago.
Here are some witty ideas on what to write in a birthday card:
* "So many candles, so little cake!"
* "Growing old is compulsory, but growing up is voluntary."
* "The nation's top secret: Your real age."
* "An old fart is as good as a new one."
* "My golden words for your birthday: Smile while you still have teeth!"
* "Who says you are old? You're not; you are only more experienced."
Keep in mind that comical messages should be frivolous and not shameful or upsetting.
What to Write in a Birthday Card â€“ Inspiring Messages
Inspiring or encouraging messages are perfect to be included in birthday postcards or personalized greetings cards, particularly if the recipient is a colleague, an acquaintance, or anyone you do not know that much. They are messages that will not offend or hurt someone else's feelings.
Here are some stirring ideas on what to write in a birthday card:
* "Birthdays are not all about having parties; birthdays are one of the best days to instill encouragement. Get rid of your unexciting pursuits and bring in better causes for yourself for you to achieve contentment and happiness in life."
* "There are lots of people who have discovered their heart's yearnings in the nick of time. Maintain the cleverness of your interest, do not bring your motivation to an end, and keep on learning. It is never too late for you to value the beauty of life."
* "Giving up on your dreams has no place for someone like you. Always be inspired; give love and you will be loved in return. If motivation and love is present, then you are on the right track."
Writing your very own message is worth the effort and time. Your special birthday wishes and the shared recollections make greeting cards a precious token and not just a cardboard. Never include messages like general news or anything that is non-related. Make sure that the birthday card is all about the recipient. Make them feel how extraordinary they are. When you think of what to write in a birthday card, end your message with a "Happy birthday and more to come." or "Enjoy your day today. You really deserve it."