How I Make Writing Articles Fun and Easy!
Anyone Can Learn To Write Like I Do
Ok, so you think learning how to write online is laborious, times taking, and just plain hard? Well, so was riding a bike when you were 3 or 4 years old.....LOL. But soon you found out after a few bumps and bruises that you could ride a bike with your eyes closed! Well maybe not advisable, but you get the idea.
Writing content online can be just as easy once you get past trying to be Shakespere. You see, what writing is all about is simply communicating what's on your mind. No different than talking to someone. Funny, some of the least intelligent among us seem to have no problem talking our ears off.
It's just a matter of letting your fingers do the talking, instead of the walking as the old yellow page ad used to say. Once you get used to simply typing away what ever comes to mind it really does become very easy. Just look at facebook for example. People ramble on and on all day long about things that have very little importance in the grand scheme of things, but yet they spend half their time just going on and on about them it seems.
Ok, for a few practical writing tips.
- First get an overview idea of what you want to talk/write about
- Next, pretend your speaking to a close friend right in front of you.
- Don't get self conscious, just let the ideas and thoughts flow. (you can always edit :)
- Be sure to break up your writing into short snappy paragraphs of no more than 5-6 sentences. (look at mine above :)
- Remember someone will benefit from what you have to share no matter how trivial it may seem.
- Don't try and get too complicated or indepth.
- Write plenty of content to get your message across, but don't make it a novel either.
- Ok, I'm going to take my own advice :)
In conclusion, I would like to say that I simply wrote this short article off the top of my head as many experienced writers would likely state if they were to critique it. However, the point I am trying to make is this really doesn't have to be as hard as many try to make it and you really can share some valuable advice by simply letting your fingers start typing what ever comes to mind.
Of major importance is the fact that once you get some experience and start spending a bit more time preparing and thinking of your article topic. You will be able to pump out great content as easily as you can ride a bike. (assuming you CAN ride a bike...LOL) Particularly if you are writing about things you know and like.
Next article I think I'll write on how to make your content search engine friendly. You know, so it shows up in search results and tons of people actually find and read what you've written?
That's all for now.