The Whynter WC-321 DD is a quality wine cooler. It's produced with a stylish design together with attractive French opening doors.
Thirty two wine bottles can be placed in this wine cooler. Due to its dual zone construction, the cabinet can carry 16 bottles on the right zone and another 16 bottles in the left zone. The two zones may be fixed at completely different temperatures which makes it excellent for both white and red wines.
When compared to compressor system coolers, the Whynter WC-321 DD Wine cooler is free of vibration and is a lot quieter when running due to its thermoelectric cooling system. An added benefit of thermoelectrics is that they make use of much less electricity and are CFC free, that makes this wine cooler more eco friendly.
Many wine coolers can create vibration due to their compressor system, the vibration produced could unsettle the sediments found in fine wines.
Stocking your wine at a regular temperature and excellent humidity, this thermoelectric system lets you serve your wine at its utmost state ready for perfect drinking. When the Whynter WC-321DD wine cooler gets to optimal storage temperature, there's no temperature alteration.
The thermoelectric cooling system in the Whynter WC-321DD doesn’t have moving components, which helps to keep the wine cooler silent, which is good news. You can store your wine collection in an eco safe way by using this effective wine cooler fridge because it offers long lasting wine cooling.
With its contemporary stainless steel door trim around its insulated glass door, the Whynter WC-321DD is a trendy cabinet.
Since you can easily take off the quality stainless steel shelves on the cabinet, you could exhibit your wine collection whenever and any way you wish.
Whynter WC-321DD 32 Bottle Dual Temperature Zone Wine Cooler: its Features and Specifications:
- Capacity: 32 wine bottles
- Right Zone Capacity: 16 bottles
- Left Zone Capacity: 16 bottles
- Vibration-free thermoelectric cooling
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
- Professional quality towel bar handle
- Dual zones for stocking several wine varietals
- Changeable thermostat for each of the zones (46F - 66F)
- Advanced LCD temperature displays for both zones
- Solid state components for long life - the only moving parts are fans for circulating air for even temperature distribution
- Mild internal LED lighting with on/off switch
- Voltage: 115V /60Hz
- Power: 210 watts / 3.0 Amps
- ETL certified
- Product dimensions: 20.67?W x 20.8?D (21.7 with handle bar installed) x 32.5?H
- Package dimensions: 24?W x 23?D x 36?H
- Net weight: 70 lbs
- Gross weight: 75 lbs
Whynter WC-321DD Dual Zone Wine Cooler Owners & Users Pros and Cons
- Substantial cooler
- Very easy to set up
- Looks sleek and stylish
- Simple to maintain on a set temperature for each of the zones
- Fast to arrive at temperature
- Rack means odd shaped bottles fit a bit awkwardly
Evaluation for Whynter WC-321DD Dual Zone Wine Cooler:
5stars "Cheap price, high end product" December 2010
One trendy wine chiller. I love the steel capped racking. It can keep around 32 bottles equally with 16 bottles in the right zone and 16 bottles in the left zone. It has a vibration-free thermoelectric system. My personal choice due to the absence of vibration that can wreak havoc on older wines with softer corks. Also, it also places the drying effect of compressor coolers to a minimum. It could look its finest when all the racks are set up as well as when all of the shelves have been taken out to place wine bottles of various sizes.
I am stunned it doesn't retail for a high price because it is solidly-built and created superbly. That’s why I really like shopping on here! It maintain temps really correctly and also the dual zones are a real must especially when the hubby prefers sangioveses to my reislings.
It's of an appropriate size for a number of needs and in addition it suits a modern setting nicely. Many thanks, Amazon!