Some people say they are happy, yet you still hear them complaining. Why is that? Are they really happy? How can a person become truly contented in life? Wise quotes about happiness are there to inspire us and conquer our daily life’s struggles. This article has several quotes to motivate you to make a change.
People desire to have the best life all the time, and if this is what you want to achieve, too, then you may consider checking out the many wise quotes about happiness. Coming across wise quotes about happiness and fully understanding their meaning will certainly help you in identifying the importance of being happy. Come to think of it; have you ever seen a miserable man enjoying the best life we all deserve to have?
You can make use of wise quotes about happiness to modify the way you see the situations happening in your life and the world; to mold your realism; and to create optimism each day to obtain the best life possible.
For Abraham Lincoln, contentment is identified by those who are in search of it. Seeking joy entails becoming familiar with it, how it influences you as well as how you can finally achieve it to have the best life you are worthy of having.
You can read books, eBooks or anything that have wise quotes about happiness stated by the famous people. These individuals are known to be successful because they have done things for the benefit of other people. They have given us wise quotes about happiness to inspire us to do unselfish deeds that will make us happy in the end.
For some, having the best life means having more money and other material things the world has to offer. It’s about fame and fortune. It’s about being worshipped and admired.
When mulled over and reflected, wise quotes about happiness will help you value what you currently have without searching for more. To get the best life possible, you need to stay away from hatred, jealousy and frustration. Wise quotes about happiness can certainly help you overcome it.
Wise quotes about happiness to inspire you
1. If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them. – Dalai Lama
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
3. Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results. – James Allen
4. Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. - Margaret Lee Runbeck
5. Joy is not in things; it is in us. – Richard Wagner
6. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. – Dalai Lama
7. Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. - Eleanor Roosevelt
8. One filled with joy preaches without preaching. - Mother Teresa
9. If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody. - Chinese Proverb
10. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last. – Nicholas Sparks (Dear John)
If you like or dislike this article “Wise Quotes about Happiness - Have the Best Life Possible” let me know in the comments below because a good article is always a work in progress.