Work While You Travel
RV Life Can Be for Anyone
You may think that it's just the older, retired folks who run around in an RV from place to place getting their 'travel' on! It just isn't true. Many younger couples and even single women and men are finding that living in an RV full time and working their way across the US while they travel is a new way of living.
Are there many places that you would like to see? Are you dying to take a trip to see the great and mighty Niagara Falls? Key West? The Grand Canyon?Want to get to see some of the best places to travel in the US? You can make it happen by using some tactics that have worked for many others.
Here are some tips on how to work and travel in USA in your RV:
- Volunteering in Federal Parks - You won't get paid but you can get a FREE RV site. Some other perks could be free propane for your cooking If you put in 500 hours of volunteer work, you are eligible for a free National Park pass. That means you don't pay to get in ANY National Park anywhere in the USA. It can free up your money for other things while you travel.
- Find an area you want to be in and check the RV parks for work. A free site and even free tickets to places in the surrounding areas can be had depending on where you are.
- If there are places you want to visit and an RV park is nearby, ask the attraction if you can get some perks. Most times they will in hopes that you tell everyone at the RV camps about them. Just ask, you never know what you may find.
- With the price of gas and fuel, you may want to stay put for awhile in one place, work for the RV park and explore the area on your days off. It doesn't get much better than that!
- Some companies like amusement parks have work opportunities for RVer's or "workampers" as they are called. This is where you work and live full time in an RV.
These are just a few of the ideas to be able to work and travel in the US in an RV.
A Couples Adventure in an RV
Work and Travel
Live And Work in an RV can be a New Adventure
If you are looking to work and travel in an RV there are pleanty of resources to check out. If you google "Workampers" you will find some great ideas for working and traveling on the road.