Car Insurance lead script that works
One of the most significant components of developing a successful auto insurance lead generation plan is creating a script which works. While many call centers that offer telecommerce will have scripts on file its encouraged that you create your own script, at least as a referrence so you are getting the sales opportunities you want. The reasons for this are:
- You understand your potential customers and the requirements much better than any other script writer ever will.
- Generic scripts might have been made use of by the competition and prospects may have previously heard them.
- The script will be structured to get qualified prospects you really want, and wonâ€™t include extra questions which are unimportant to your business.
While it is crucial that you use a script that works for you there are a variety of methods that can be used to enhance sales.Â While you are making your process for auto insurance telemarketing you will need to consider:
- Keep it simple, let the customer know why you are calling them and why they should listen.
- Do not waste their time, if it will take 5 words to make a point do not use 8 .
- Keep the aim of the call in mind when creating the script. If you are producing a lead or setting an appointment that should be the purpose of the call. Don't add anything that doesn't need to be included, it will only annoy the potential client andÂ conversions will be affected.
This is the basic outline you can follow:
Hi may I speak with __________? Hi _________, this is Â AGENT NAME, Iâ€™m calling from XXX car insurance, Iâ€™m just calling to verify your information so we can provide you with updated auto insurance quotes, Â I show your name as NAME and your address as ADDRESS in CITY, STATE, and the zipcode is ZIPCODE Â I also have your email as EMAIL@EMAIL.COM, is this correct?
Thank you, and what is your marital status? (single or married).
Are there any additional drivers we should include? (if yes get name, date of birth) .
We understand peopleâ€™s vehicles often change, so what vehicle do you currently insure? Â I just need the year, make and model.
Are there any additional vehicles? (if so need the year, make and model).
Are you currently a homeowner? (own/rent)
And who is your current car insurance company?
Thank you, and finally I have your date of birth listed as/what is your date of birth? (if not listed in contact info)
To make sure we can save you the most money we will have a local insurance agent contact you so that you receive the best rate and coverage possible. Â Thank you for your time and have a great day.
When you have a good working script completed you shouldn't be hesitant to make improvements. Most successful lead generation telemarketing campaigns call for some adjusting of the script to get things optimized. You will also want to come up with answers to questions that prospects may ask during the call.