An idea on face packs for skin glow â€“ get glow on you skin with face packs
Everyone in this world wants healthy and younger looking skin. There are many face packs available in order to keep your skin glowing and fresh looking. These facial packs are all natural and rich in their vitamins and minerals contents, for giving your skin a proper nutrition. Facial packs help improve the blood circulation within the facial veins. These facial packs are easy to use and you can take care of your face and neck well, at home.
Face packs are used for giving your skin a temporary glow therefore it is important to use them two to three times in a week. Home made face pack is very easy to make, just before it is required to use. A face pack is applicable only on clean skin and that too without any cosmetics on skin. It is always better to take a steam bath before applying any face pack.
If you are with dry skin then, try to take steam bath up to 5 to 10 minutes, at least once in every two months. If your skin type is oily skin then approximately 15 minutes twice in a month.
If you want, you can also replace steam bath with warm compresses. For warm compress, use a bath towel moistened with herbal or flower extracts. Then this moist towel is pushed on the face and neck gently and kept in contact until it turns cold.
There are varieties of face packs according to your skin type.
For oily skin use:
- Mint extract.
- Rose petals.
- Raspberry leaves.
- Black current.
For dry skin use:
- A mixture of nettle, calendula, aloe, St. John's wart plantain, coltsfoot, eucalyptus, birch buds and milfoil.
Things to remember:
- Apply face pack on your face and neck bottom up.
- Take care of your eyes therefore do not try to apply the face pack around your eyelids.
- Give 15 to 20 minutes to a face pack to set.
- Use only low-neck pillow, so that your face do not elevate too much.
- In order to remove use acidification process in which mix boric acid and lemon juice in to the water to acidify it. If you want you can also use juices of orange, cranberries and red current
- If you are with normal skin then you can herbal extracts, tea, milk for face pack removal.
- Do not try put face pack on your face for more than 15 to 20 minutes for your good.
- Use of face packs varies according to climate, skin type and age also. Face packs may be of different type, for example; face pack made of fruits or sour cream and cream etc.
For excellent face glow use face packs properly