How To Become Preapproved
To become preapproved on InfoBarrel for article submission and editing a user must meet the following criteria:
- 10 approved articles with minimal inappropriate content.
- Have been a member of InfoBarrel for at least 14 days.
- User's articles must not be for the sole purpose of promoting or building links to external sites. We want people to create quality content for the benefit of Infobarrel's readers.
- User's articles must be diversified and should not be based on a single subject regurgitating similar materials.
- User must demonstrate a working knowledge of the English language and have not had any or very minimal denials due to bad English.
- User must have an avatar/display picture
Once the above criteria have been met a manager will evaluate your account and grant you with preapproved status if they find your account in good standing.
Our goal is to create high quality content that provides value to the reader. If we deem you have ulterior motives for your content we reserve the right to refuse or remove preapproved status.